Our goal is to inspire every community member to be a confident and active ocean ambassador.
Seven goals and objectives:
- Provide access to high quality educational material on marine biodiversity and it’s importance through a variety of platforms to every member of the community in Spanish and English.
- Engage the community in ocean conservation efforts, issues and solutions through research, educational initiatives and balanced discussions.
- Support community projects, sustainable development, eco-tourism and natural resource management in partnership with the public, private, NPO and Government sectors.
- Provide resources to encourage and expand available environmental conservationist career opportunities.
- Give those in need, the opportunity to pursue their passion in a field relating to marine science with financial and experiential support.
- Use the Cayman Islands as a template of a sustainable future to inspire other Caribbean islands to follow suit.
GHOF to set high standard of sustainable operations for the Guy Harvey Brand and other companies and organizations.